Purchase today, and receive instant access!!!!
Google Productivity Tools for Accountants
Did you know Google offers much more than search? The Mountain View Internet giant offers a huge suite of online productivity tools that can dramatically improve your workflow, and transform how you communicate and collaborate online with colleagues and clients. Most of the tools are free, easy to use, and literally right under your fingertips. Why wouldn't you want to learn more?
Who Should Purchase
Practitioners at all levels who use the Internet (and who doesn’t?). The course is especially relevant for practitioners who use e-mail, calendars, to do lists, spreadsheets, forms, word processing, presentation tools, web publishing software, instant messaging, videos, maps, photos and mobile devices (and who isn’t?). Google offers its own versions of this software that is not only free but also superior to Microsoft Office in many respects. Google delivers more and better accessibility, file backup, spam filters, data synchronization across devices, product upgrades, and online collaboration (did you know up to 50 people can edit a Google spreadsheet simultaneously in real time?).
· Google is More than Search
· Google and Cloud Computing
· Your Google Identity
· Google Office Suite (Google Apps, Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Apps Marketplace)
· Google Promotion (Google Profiles, Places, Tags, Ad Words)
· Google Web Publishing (Blogger, Sites, Groups, Picasa, YouTube, Fusion Tables)
· Google Revenue (Adsense, Checkout, YouTube Rentals)
· Google Communications (Video Chat, Talk, Buzz, Voice, Droid, Android, App Inventor, Google TV, Leanback, Listen)
· Google Location Awareness (Google Mobile, Latitude, Maps, Earth, Sketchup, Power Meter, Fiber)
· Google Search Engine Optimization (Google Webmaster Central, Analytics, Insight)
· Google Assistance (Google Help, Blogs, Privacy Center)
· Top 10 Takeways: the Best Google Productivity Tools for Accountants
· Learn how to use a wide range of Google productivity applications and be more efficient online.
· Manage your Google presence and set up a free Google profile, dashboard and business listing
· Use Google’s Gmail service and its key folder, label, task, filter, archive, chat and mobile phone sync features
· Create, edit, share and embed Google calendars and use its daily notification, event reminder and mobile calendar sync features
· Create, edit, share, embed, publish, import and export spreadsheets, forms, documents and presentations
· Create and publish customized websites, intranets, blogs, groups, photo galleries and online workspaces with no programming knowledge
· Adjust permission settings that let you designate owners, viewers and collaborators (meaning they can edit pages) for online documents and work spaces you create
· Create, edit, share, publish and embed custom online maps
· Use Google location awareness tools to keep track of your physical location, visualize your location history, and alert you when friends are nearby
· Create and publish a targeted text ad that appears in Google search engine results
· Get expert help on using Google products from Google engineers
· Improve your online workflow, communications and productivity
· Learn how to generate revenue from Google applications.
NASBA Field of Study
Specialized Knowledge and Applications (2 hours)